All facials with Anita Marie Soft Tissue & Holistic Therapist use natural products and essential oils.
The ingredients for your facial are freshly mixed before each visit, depending on your specific requirements, ensuring you obtain the best results every time and uniquely to you. Using an Ozone Facial Sauna greatly boosts the cleansing and balancing effect of your facial routine, removing the build up of toxins and opening the pores to encourage a deeper cleanse. Over time and with regular facials, mature, oily, dry, combination and adolescent skin conditions can all be greatly improved or even eradicated.
Facials have many benefits:
- Increase in skin temperature relaxes the pores and follicles thus aiding absorption of the products.
- Exfoliation will remove and aid the elimination of dead skin cells improving the look and feel of your skin.
- Sensory nerves can be soothed or stimulated thus alleviating the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Stimulates the glands & increases production of sebum and sweat helping to maintain the skins natural oil and moisture balance. Which in turn will help improve your skin condition.
- Relieves tired eyes.
- Relief of sinus congestion, headaches, sore neck and shoulders.
- Stimulates and aids Lymphatic Drainage thus reducing puffiness and removing built up toxins.
- Produces a sense of tranquility, calmness and well-being.
- Increased sense of self esteem and self worth.
A full consultation will take place via video link before attending your appointment to ascertain skin type, conditions, outcome desired and product choice.
Full Facial: Double Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliate, Steam, Mask, Hot Compress, Massage of Arms, Hands, Face, Neck, Scalp and Shoulders.
***PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW OPTIONS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC***
Luxury - 75 mins: Incorporating pure essential oils to treat specific conditions as well as chosen by you to either de-stress, relax, refresh or invigorate. Double Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliate, Steam, Mask, Hot Compress, Massage of Arms, Hands, Face, Neck, Shoulders AND Scalp. Allowing the oil to be poured onto the head will greatly improve all round condition of your scalp and hair.
Why not choose a mix of treatments and give yourself or a loved one that extra special and much needed time out to truly relax, re-fresh and re-balance. Choose the treatments you would like and a tailored price and timing will be given before booking confirmation.